It's been awhile! Since Shinsuke and I got married we are finally settling into our apartment in Columbus, OH. And here are the pictures I promised! I took the pictures with my Ipod, so they aren't the best quality but you can get a glimpse of our apartment. It's only a one bedroom but it's enough room for now.
I got a job working as a cashier for the Japanese market across the street. Most the people there speak Japanese and there are a lot of Japanese customers as well. I took the job so I can improve my Japanese and so that I could start bringing money in. I'm still looking for another job that will pay better and one that I'm not over qualified for. But for now this one works. I am working today and have to get ready so this is all I have time to write now, but I will update again soon!
Walking in from the front door you see the kitchen.
The kitchen!
The living room/dining room.
The "dining room."
Our bedroom accented with a lovely sunflower afghan (thanks Jessica!).
The noren that divides the bathroom and the closet area.
The bathroom!
Yay! And that job sounds kind of awesome... do you get a discount? Did you interview in Japanese??
ReplyDeleteShinsuke and I both get a 10% discount! The interview wasn't in Japanese because the manager who interviewed me was Taiwanese, but most of the people that work there are Japanese. It's not the most ideal job, but it works for now until I can find something else.
ReplyDelete:) I am glad my blanket is serving you well!! Super cute apartment!!!!
ReplyDelete