My morning sickness seems to be finally wearing off and I'm only 9 weeks along. It can last up to 14 weeks, or even the whole pregnancy with some. Morning sickness is a very deceptive term. Maybe with some women they only feel sick in the morning, but I felt nauseous the whole day. I am not a picky eater so it was really hard to suddenly only be able to eat a few foods. I hardly enjoyed eating, but if I didn't eat I would feel even more sick. I think the worst part about it was the smells. The smells of most every food made me want to throw up. And I couldn't stand the smell of the garbage. Shinsuke was very nice and bought the odor eliminating trash bags which I loved him for. Now that I don't have the morning sickness anymore the only signs that I'm pregnant is that I feel tired a lot more often.
On another note Becca from my ward invited me to watch The Bachelor at her apartment with some other sisters in the ward. Becca and I serve in the nursery together at church and she has the cutest little boy named Brock. Some of the other sisters brought their kids as well and the kids played together while we watched the show. The most entertaining thing about The Bachelor is that these women are fighting over a man that they might not be that compatible with.
Later tonight I am going with my friend Alice to Goodwill. I want to see if they have any good Sunday dresses as well as a utensil container. We have a drawer that is about a foot deep and has all our utensils in it (ladels, whisks, can openers, etc) and half the time I can't ever find any of them. I might see if there are any good toys as well for the kids that come along with their moms who are taking English lessons at my apartment.
The weather has been very beautiful for the past two days. I don't even need a coat when I go outside. Maybe spring has decided to come early? Probably not, but I can hope. Maybe I'll take a walk today. Until next time!
P.S. If you want to see the ultrasound of the baby let me know and I'll email a copy!
Twins? Why twins? XD And I didn't know heartbeats were different with gender...
ReplyDeleteI still can't get over the fact that you're preggers. WITH SHINSUKE'S BABY OMG.
Generally girls have a higher BPM, but it's not always accurate I don't think. And after I watched Marumo no Okite (a super cute Japanese drama about twins) I thought it would be fun to have twins.
ReplyDelete