We went to the doctor this morning at 8:00 for the baby's ultrasound and we found out it's a boy! I'll admit I was hoping for a girl, but I am still happy. I grew up in a house full of girls so this will be a new and fun experience. I think Shinsuke is the most excited. He wanted a boy from the very beginning. Not to mention my dad and little brother. They're ecstatic.
The doctor said the baby is looking healthy and is about 11 ounces right now. Almost a pound! Though I think I've gained around 10 pounds. Now that we know it's a boy we can start thinking of names more seriously and I can start things like how I want the baby's room decorated and making more blankets. Today we have a lot of fun things planned; we're going out to lunch with our friend's the Quiner's and doing some estate sale shopping. I also want to get little Tsuchiya his first out fit. I will update again soon!
OMG, congrats! That's wonderful! :D
ReplyDeleteBABY BOY. PERFECT. I have lots of cute baby-boy crafts I can break out >:D
ReplyDeleteWhen ar you due, btw??
Also names-- CHUCK. ;D
YES NAME THE BABY CHUCK.
DeleteAugust 30th! And as for Chuck, I'll have to run that by Shinsuke...Chuck Tsuchiya.
ReplyDeleteDont name him Chuck!
ReplyDeleteLol, we are probably going for a Japanese name.
Delete