| Shinsuke made breakfast for me on our wedding anniversary, August 17th. |
| Sunflowers, chocolate, cinnamon, and a card from Shinsuke. |
| Taking pictures at the Franklin Park Conservatory butterfly exhibit was a lot of fun. |
| Koi! |
| Shinsuke's new friend! |
| Apparently they could talk, but they didn't say much. |
| A super weird cactus. |
| The plants we brought home from the conservatory: (left to right) mint, basil, and purple sage. |
| A flower arrangement I made with fake flowers and a vase I bought at a garage sale. |
| Another flower arrangement. The stick is a souvenir we brought home from Palmyra, New York. |
Oh, you have big windows in your place! That's nice. :) And the butterfly really landed on his hand? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteHe picked that one up off his shoulder I think. And the windows are nice, especially because they look out into the grassy courtyard and pool. There are some apartments whose windows face the dumpster.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Shinsuke was always a friend to the animals! And Happy 1 year!~ So exciting!
ReplyDelete