Lately a lot of good things have been happening in my life, but a few not so welcome things have been happening as well. Which do you want first, the good news or the bad news? I'm going to start with the good news. I now have a wonderful boyfriend. We've actually known each other for a few years, but only recently started dating. On Tuesday I had a job interview for an English teaching job and I'll be getting trained starting a week from Tuesday. They are also paying for me to get a substitute teacher certificate. I'm still working at my other job, and will probably keep working there unless I get enough hours teaching English. And Gnale is awesome.
On the other hand, I have hardly any money. I'm not really sure where it all went but regardless it isn't fun being poor. The only good thing coming out of it is it's teaching me how to be frugal. And I wanted to go to Texas for Thanksgiving, but that's when we are being trained in the new building and my boss isn't allowing anyone to leave for Thanksgiving. Except, there are some who are leaving anyway. But at least I get to have Thanksgiving with Chuck's family! Though, the most stressful thing recently is the "drama" that's going on at my apartment. I'm only going to say I hate being stuck in the middle. I'm really hoping it will be resolved soon.
I don't want to end on a sour note so let's see what there is to look forward to. Bowling League is tonight. Last week we won all three of our games. Perhaps we'll win again tonight. On Saturday I'm going to Divine Comedy with Shinsuke, two very good things.
THANKSGIVING FTW.
ReplyDeleteFree pasta with coupon at Smith's! Did you get the emails to work?