I promise I'm still alive. I suddenly had a million things to do for school and had to disappear for awhile. I have a little downtime now, but I have a feeling it's going to be stressful for the rest of the semester. I was reminded today and yesterday that I can't function without sleep. I stayed up to get some homework done, and I did get a lot done, but then the entire day Wednesday (my longest day of the week) I was feeling sick and sleep deprived. I go to bowling league on Wednesdays and even though I was tired it was really fun and made up for feeling crappy the entire day. We dressed up in costumes and had a blast. Not to mention we won all three games. I even got a few strikes.
On the note of costumes, mine isn't even close to being finished. I don't have too much to do today and Friday so I'll see if I can get it done, but it might have to wait until next year. I at least have a Yuna costume I can wear if this one doesn't work out. I forgot how hard and time consuming sewing is. I think I'm going to try and craft more often so I can get better at it.
Right now I only have money in the double digits to my name. It's kind of a reality check that I need to learn how to manage my money. I'm going to start couponing so that when I at least go shopping for food I don't have to spend a lot. I'm kind of excited actually. That's all I have for now. I'm going to get to work on my costume to see what I can get done. Wish me luck!
Just a quick afterthought. I still need to decide on a creativity project. What if I wrote a play with an all girl cast (that means with girls playing the guy parts as well)? I think I would have it be about them trying to protest the right to act because in ancient Greece (mainly in Athens) women weren't allowed to act, or even to go out and watch plays.
That's a cool idea--Greek plays with a twist, all girls instead of all men. I like it. Maybe we can work on it tomorrow, if you want help.
ReplyDeleteSLEEP MORE OKAY?
I will definitely be asking for input. Maybe it doesn't even have to be necessarily Greek.
ReplyDelete