On a lighter note, I got an email saying that I am going to be getting a $1000 award from my internship advisor from last summer. That’s enough to cover 3 months of rent! Maybe I will splurge a little and get Office 2010 for my computer.
Things have been a little rocky with my boyfriend, but things are looking up. He bought me flowers last night and I am realizing that he does care. I grew up in a family of mostly sisters (I have one brother and he's only 10) so I don't understand how guys think and act most of the time. It can get frustrating.
Anyway, I tried a new recipe last night. Chicken stuffed with feta cheese and spinach, then wrapped in bacon. Maybe not the healthiest but certainly tasty. The recipe said to bake it at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes. I ended up baking it for an extra 20 minutes because the chicken was still pink. I’m wondering whether my oven actually heats up all the way or not.
I hope there is something good on BYU TV tonight because I have to work until midnight. I usually don’t work on Thursdays, but I needed the hours because I took Monday off so I could visit my sister in Idaho. The trip was my boyfriend’s idea. I got to go snowboarding for the first time. It was a very miserable and painful experience in that I spent most my time falling down a mountain. But I don’t think I would be completely opposed to trying it again. Towards the end of the day I was kind of getting the hang of it. I'll have to post pictures when I get the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment