Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food is good.

I'm thinking about starting a dinner group. It would be small and probably only meet once a week, but I love cooking and it's so much more fun when you have people to share it with. My boyfriend lives in the Foreign Language Student Residence, otherwise I would cook with him. I am going to suggest that we cook either on Fridays or Saturdays or even both. Just in case you were wondering, our talk went well. I'm am realizing how important communication is in a relationship.

Back to the topic of food, I am doing a presentation in my Japanese 444 class on Food TV in Japan. I want to make a mock TV show featuring the cuisine of Provo or have a guest "star" feature what they like to eat. I am going to try and find a few examples of Japanese Food TV on youtube. In Japan, Food TV is not just limited to cooking shows. I am probably going to have Erika and her boyfriend Mig help out with the filming/Japanese since they are talented in these areas.

On a side note, I want to improve my blog in content/writing style. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean content/writing style?

    And I want to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to become a better writer is all.

    I will post my project if I can!

    ReplyDelete