A few of you will know the inside joke to the above title. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading blogs. I think some people should publish their blogs. I would read them. Blogs like hyperboleandahalf and comingtogrips make me wish I could make my blog just as enjoyable to read. Humor was never one of my strong points.
I went and saw the play Peter Pan yesterday with Jessica, Sara P., Joey, and Jay. I found out that Jay is recently divorced after I said that he gets kudos for being married. That was just a little awkward. Aside from that the play was very enjoyable. It made me want to watch Hook. Great movie if I say so myself.
I'm going to have a DTR with my boyfriend tonight. Hopefully things go well. I'm not feeling emotional so I'm pretty sure I won't start crying like last time.
Wait, what??
ReplyDeleteI know!!! I was really surprised. I wonder if Jessica knew before we went...
ReplyDelete