I woke up this morning thinking that today would be better than yesterday. I made myself breakfast, yogurt with fresh fruit and granola, and skimmed through my reading assignment that I didn't finish last night. That took a little longer than I planned for and I had to rush to pack my and Shinsuke's lunch, get ready, and throw everything I needed for the day into my backpack. I made it to my first class, though I was twenty minutes late.
While listening to the lecture I checked my email not really expecting anything. My eyes fell upon one that read URGENT REMINDER. It was a reminder that today was the only day to take the written Japanese test for the major. The first one was scheduled for 9:00am and the second one was for 2:00pm. It was already 10:00 am so I had missed the 9:00 test. My last chance to take it is today at 2:00pm. I have a class then and I was really looking forward to going today. But now I am going to have to miss it.
On top of that I have a translation midterm I still need to finish, a Japanese research paper I still have to write, and I need to start working on my History of Creativity project. It doesn't help that work keeps getting in the way and that it's stressful just being at home. My roommate is mad at me for some reason and I don't know why. I thought we were good friends but she doesn't talk to me anymore and hardly comes out of her room. I know I need to talk to her but I hate confrontation and I'm afraid of what she might say.
Last night was fun. Staci came over and we made dinner together. Coconut basil and chicken curry with nutmeg and rosemary zucchini on the side. And for dessert Jessica shared some of her chocolate brownie ice cream. We watched a few episodes of Trigun, finally. I got it for my birthday but haven't had time to watch it. I like it so far. It's both serious and ridiculous at the same time. Chuck and Whitney are coming over tonight! I don't have time to make melon pan, but I want to try making a lot and freezing the dough. That way I can just pop it in the oven and have some in less than fifteen minutes.
I mentioned it before but I have to take a Japanese writing test today. In about thirty minutes actually. Wish me luck!
Hope you did well!
ReplyDeleteMelon pan~
And then I didn't come over. :O Sorry. ;_; I hope your test went well, at least.
ReplyDelete