Monday, July 11, 2011

When Technology Fails

I used to be all for Verizon until my phone died for no reason. It just stopped working. I thought it was no big deal and went in to a Verizon store to see about getting it replaced. There were so many people there that I had to sign in and wait 15 minutes to see someone. I showed them my phone and explained that it had just stopped working, and all they had to say was "I've never seen anything like that before. That's weird." Then because they couldn't access my software because they couldn't get my phone to turn on they said I would have to upgrade my phone. They didn't even mention getting it replaced.

So I decided to leave. My parents told me to see about  getting added to Shinsuke's line with AT&T since we'll be getting married and my parents won't continue to pay for my phone. One of my sisters who are still at home will be using it instead. Luckily, it only cost $30 more dollars to add me to Shinsuke's plan, and since he got an iPhone I am using his old one. Because I can't get my old phone to turn on I lost all of my contacts. Let me know if you want my new phone number!

I have to turn in a project proposal on Wednesday for my biology class and I still have no idea what to do. Mainly because it has to do something with biology and our major. Japanese and biology. I'll have to think of something.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing!! I am sorry! But you are awesome even if Verizon isnt.!

    ReplyDelete