I was reminded the importance of writing things down when I was telling her about my eventful weekend. I realized that I was already forgetting the details of a few things that happened. I hope that's not a sign that I'm getting old. Anyway, on Friday I went to Jo-Ann’s to get fabric for a few sewing projects I’m working on. Erika’s boyfriend Mig was nice enough to drive us. I am going to make a Stella Nox Fleuret costume for Halloween and a Miyavi inspired jacket. I didn’t find the exact fabrics so I instead picked out a floral and a striped print that I like. I’m really excited for the jacket. Once I finish it I will post pictures.
Stella reference
Miyavi jacket reference
I'm excited for the jacket!! C:
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SO AWESOME OMG!! :D
ReplyDeleteand yeah, let's both go to sleep earlier :( I woke up with a cold this morning!! D:
ilu!
yeah, going to sleep earlier= being motto genki ^_^
ReplyDelete