Sunday, September 5, 2010
仕事; Japanese for Work
I'm a little frustrated right now. Last week I texted one of my co-workers asking if she would switch a shift with me on Monday and she responded saying that would be great. On Thursday I sent her an email reminding her that we were switching shifts to make sure it was still okay, but when I went in on Saturday she hadn't responded to my email. Today I sent her a text and called her but I haven't been able to get a hold of her. It's probably still okay, but I would feel better if she would actually say so. I don't want to have to get up at 5am and walk to all the way to work only to find out I am working my shift at 1pm. I have plans tomorrow that I am really looking forward to also. There's a group of us going to the dollar theater to see How to Train Your Dragon and a guy that I like will be going too. I invited him so I don't want to end up having to go to work. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. しかたがないね。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dumb.
ReplyDelete